Rolling Fish Tank -- two friends from Budapest teamed up to join this adventure. David & Gergely, designer & engineer decided to take numerous challenges in preparation for this rally in an old car & to prepare for an unforgettable adventure. Joined by our favourite fish, Rezsoe. Please love him.
Our choice of car is a mighty 1993 Toyota Previa, a fantastic & comfy family van. Lots of windows allow us to see the North, and inspired us to name our team. It’s a car that was most probably designed by car enthusiasts with children - Previa is the supercar of minivans.
- Mid-engined, rear-wheel drive -- a multi-purpose people carrier that's actually fun to drive
- (Almost) 50:50 weight distribution
- It's huge & practical
- 2.4 litre engine under the front passenger's seat lets us to reach the highest Scandinavian peaks
- Originally it accommodated 7 people in three rows of seats, now it does much less
- The name Previa is derived from the Italian word previdenza, which means foresight
- Comes with a four-speed automatic transmission for the comfortable ride
- Twin sunroofs are fantastic for star-gazing
Baltic Sea Circle -- The northernmost rally in the world.
- 7500 km in 16 days across 9 countries
- With no GPS, avoiding highways
- Classic cars
- Lots of fun